- RECIPIENTS - Any Qualified First Responder who is a Master Mason in Good Standing
- This Includes Past Service - Retirees or Those Who Went on to Other Careers are Eligible
- SPONSOR MUST BE - A Cryptic Mason
- AWARDED - Upon Submission/At Event
- AWARDING - Community Service
- PRICE - $25.00 - Master Mason - Medal and Certificate
- $5.00 - Add Lapel Pin
A brand-new opportunity to recognize members of our Masonic Family and Community, the First Responder Award is a “Thank You” to those who serve (or who have served) and an opportunity for the Council to reach “to and through the Lodge” to show that Masonry respects those who dedicated their lives to preserving our communities.
The same certificate is issued to all recipients, and the lapel pin is available to accompany a medal for presentation.
The proceeds cover the cost of the award and revenues in excess of costs are deposited into the Corporate Fund, previously established as a restricted fund to ensure the preservation of the General Grand Council.
The award is given for protecting and preserving our way of life, the inverted triangle denotes that their purpose is borne of the divine love of life and liberty, the angels representing both how we see their contributions and a hope for their protection and guidance from above, each of the symbols for First Responders on the face, surrounded by a not-so-mysterious nine stars, three for each denoting that we seek (knock) their help, and in the center, the Cryptic symbol which shows our reference, surrounded by our understanding of the mortal plane but our belief that we are enfolded by the same divine love.